Here are a few of the resources I recommend for fiction writers, particularly those writing in the romance genre:
- Michael Hauge’s Story Mastery Michael teaches incredible workshops about writing, and his books and blog are full of great insights into character and story arc.
- Jami Gold’s blog Home of excel beat sheets and other great forms for structuring stories plus advice and classes on both writing and creating a blog/website.
- Kristen Lamb’s blog Home of MyWANA, advice & classes about writing, publishing & social media)
- New England Romance Writers or local writing organizations in your area. NERW has wonderful presentations at their monthly meetings (currently on zoom), and recordings of the presentations are available online for members.
- Women’s Fiction Writers’ Association. Educational programs, contests, and more.